Thread: Atlas cba
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 03:27 PM
Globemaster2827
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by scrupulous View Post
Just as heads up since I have received a couple of dozen emails already on this.

The Atlas union forums have been removed. I don't know if it was coincidental to me mentioning here I had a 1300 read count to my last post there. It happened less than two days ago during an exchange with J----Knoxville and he was showing up to the local for "contract language" stuff at the same time.

Supposedly, I'm supposed to contact the President to find out what "new" social media policy that will be implemented. Since the staff members generally don't work on the weekend, I guess my read count made an impression on someone once reported on by above. My first guess is they will drop it all and leave it to non-union sanctioned things like the Atlas GC_COMMS facebook so the local probably won't be accountable that way. If this is done, anyone that has a question or questions certain actions will not be invited in for access as it's done now on the Atlas facebook page.

I admit that there are few to no responses to my updates over there on the union forums but that is due to the current environment set by leadership. I fully understand why no one wants to lift their head above the foxhole to take any fire.
Damn.... You hit refresh on that 1280 times?