View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 07:45 AM
sumwherelse
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2010

Originally Posted by Photon1 View Post
Decaf may be in order!!

I was just jiving. Thats fine if people want to say a jet sucks because of some minor inconveniences. Me, I have loved every plane I have ever flown. None of them were perfect. I guess my love of flying outweighs my sense of complaining and namecalling aircraft. Especially ones that have gotten me on deck safely 100% of the time. Loudness, small cockpit, no tray table or sidestick, etc, these things dont define a jet as "sucking" in my opinion. Airline flying is the easiest job I have ever had. I love it. I love the 73. I have no problem going into combat each day with that damn box on my descent. I take it as a challenge and love the match. I feel good in a tight cockpit. I can put my legs up. I can recline the seat. All is good. I got me a good headset, no more loud cockpit. Pretty easy stuff. And when I move the yoke left, airplane rolls left. Pull back, airplanes nose picks up. Amazing. The ole horse has brought me home every single time. No complaints.

Holy lord!!! When did we start landing 73’s on a “deck?” Combat? My lord I hope you are kidding.