View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 10:38 AM
quitty123456789
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2017
Default Westwind Air Service Hiring

Westwind Air Service is a passenger, scenic tour operator out of Phoenix, Arizona. They fly tours out of Deer Valley, Phoenix (DVT), Sedona, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, Page, Monument Valley, and more. They also do cargo and charter flights (as well as flights to Mexico), although the passenger operations are the majority of their flying. In addition, each year, they are part of Burner Express Air, the "airline" of Burning Man and stay in Reno for the 10ish days that Burning Man goes on. This company operates year-round.

They fly 6 Cessna 208Bs, 3 Cessna T207s, and 1 Cessna T206. All flying is single pilot, so yes, you get PIC Turbine time when flying the Caravans.

You are required to relocate to Phoenix, Arizona for the job. There is pilot housing at the Grand Canyon and Page, as you may be required during your weeks on to stay the night at these houses provided for free (no rent payments at all). You work 2 weeks on, one week off.

This job has been an amazing opportunity to me. The people that are here really care about the company, and are great to work with. It was so much fun. I was checked out in all three aircraft, flew 5815 miles total during Burning Man, crossed the Mexican border 8 times, and much, much more. This company is unique and unlike any other flying you have probably done or may ever do.

If you have any questions, PLEASE please PM me and I'd be happy to tell you more!!

TO APPLY: https://www.westwindairservice.com/careers/