Thread: Southern air
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 04:52 PM
scrupulous
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2018

Originally Posted by DC8DRIVER View Post
Dragging other people's illnesses out into public and then lying about their situation certainly does nothing for your legitimacy or your reputation. Telling such derogatory lies about me only reinforces the fact that everything else that you regurgitate is likewise untrue.

Now if you really want start telling tales, why don't you start with the many times you secretly collaborated with management against the union and then brag about the many times you crossed legitimate lines to fly "back in the day" !!
Funny, I know of other's right now that don't take-haven't taken donated LMED from the membership donations if it was even offered to them by the leadership at all and posting prolifically as you. Kind of makes you think there are people and more important people. Kinda like "Animal Farm".

As to: "Now if you really want start telling tales, why don't you start with the many times you secretly collaborated with management against the union and then brag about the many times you crossed legitimate lines to fly "back in the day" !!".

This makes me curious what new stories are being generated now by our leadership to reinforce themselves. Considering the number of times I was verbally fired by management for standing up for our CBA long before you showed up to collect donations, I find your accusations funny and saddening. Please elaborate. Can't be any worse than before when knoxville was exposed and his sycophants started making up stuff, which most of them sided with me on the flight pay loss amendment we launched to stop the abuse.

Really, what's the story now? Smells like a new take on the Polar strike issue that ALPA had to step in for with the Alternative Dispute Resolution. I probably have something I can upload in response if this is not what your talking about. Pretty poor if our leadership is spewing this for sympathy again.

BTW, if your a compensated poster, you don't get to plead the sympathy card.

Last edited by scrupulous; 01-17-2019 at 05:16 PM.