Thread: Southern air
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 05:31 PM
DC8DRIVER
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: 747

Originally Posted by scrupulous View Post
Considering the number of times I was verbally fired by management for standing up for our CBA long before you showed up to collect donations, I find your accusations funny and saddening. Please elaborate.
And after getting fired so many times, the deals you cut with said management have kept you onboard; just as long as you keep slamming the union and working to undermine our EXCO. Management just loves you!

And no, I am not involved in any way with the union other than upholding their integrity against your incessant attacks. Hard for you to believe, I know, because you have never offered an ounce of effort to help anyone other than yourself without a big payoff. Consequently, you have become a management puppet taking secret dinners with JC giving you the ability to continue to suck money out of Atlas after having been "verbally fired by management" so many times.

Your subservient alliance to management is not just transparent, it shows up in neon lights on the message boards as you continuously lie about union supporters like me and union officers who post here. Then you incessantly slam the union in an effort to subvert our efforts to get a new contract.

Almost as bad as your selling out your fellow union sisters and brothers is your total lack of self control when it comes to the truth and the slander that drips from your mouth. So far beyond the realm of decency and "Terms of Use" that you have been banned from APC only to return under a different screen name. So many times have you spread falsehoods and aroused such animosity that thread after thread have been closed because of you and your uncontrollable keyboard rage.

Obviously, I know my own truth as do a hand full of those who are close to me, but you seem obsessed spreading ridiculous lies about me. Now, I am calling you out for your constant pathological lies about both myself and the union. Since you clearly know who I am, go ahead and identify yourself and stand behind your lies.

Or remain a coward and shout your lies from the shadows.

It's your choice and there's no doubt which path you'll take.