Thread: Southern air
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 05:38 PM
scrupulous
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2018

Originally Posted by Pull and Rotate View Post
"Quite to the contrary. I actually flew with the FE on that event at another carrier and read and seen the Captain owning up to his problems day one and even later speaking at many meetings to help others. Of the three, ours was the one willing to say and do anything vs own up to it compared to them and just did his time."

Ummmm....no. If you read Lyle's book about his account of the incident before and after you will see that his opinion of the two other crew members involved is diametrically opposed to the account you just laid out. Lyle said in no uncertain terms that he had absolutely no time for the FE involved and that he was the one who was doing anything he could to save his own skin. It's in print and you can read it for yourself.

I have no skin in this game, but to bring up a mistake that was made over 30 years ago in an effort to somehow bolster your position and credibility only goes to show what a weak and petty man you really are. The man made a mistake and has paid his debt.
I didn't read Prouse's book. Didn't know he had one or directly new the man. Did read "Flying Drunk" By Balzer. Having flown with him and later dealing with BK union wise, it comes down to a character call. B to my knowledge never lied to me. BK has many times.