Thread: Southern air
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 06:38 PM
scrupulous
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2018

Originally Posted by JonnyKnoxville View Post
This has got to be the most ironic statement I have ever read, you know, with you being the biggest compulsive liar I have ever met and all.

Cutting deals with management to keep your job? The true motivation has finally been revealed. Sounds like someone else did a little homework on you and found a gem. So all you have to do is keep cutting down union leadership to keep your job...nice. All it cost you was your reputation, which is completely destroyed.
This coming from someone who had complaints lodged against you from coworkers and relying on a compensated followers made up story. Holds true to past efforts on other threads by you. Which is even funnier since they supported the FPL amendment later on due to you and yours. To date, I've had none but from management for upholding the CBA. That will probably change with your sycophant followers though.

I know and many others know credibility isn't your or the remaining leaderships strong suit.

Anything else you want to make up? I can back up mine, though I doubt it would survive moderator approval. I have to go to sleep for my trip so you have some time.

Last edited by scrupulous; 01-17-2019 at 07:08 PM.