View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 10:33 AM
adolftitler
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2019
Default Schedules 747/767

I would like some clarification on the schedules for both aircraft. Ive been spending a lot of time on this forum reading all about Atlas, but there is some information I'm getting that's conflicting. I understand the company owns you for 17 zulu days, but I also hear that "10-14 days are a bit more common" (From a Atlas pilot written notes about Atlas).

Ultimately, I want to know if someone wanted a big stretch of days off, is it possible to do that? Can you work 10 to 14 days and have 2 weeks off, and repeat that every month? And how does QOL compare on the different fleets? I'm currently a regional FO, commuter. I get 13 days off a month and on top of that, I commute a day prior on both sides of the trip, so I really don't get to come home much. I understand I chose to commute, but coming to Atlas, it seems like I can have some decent time at home having a stretch of days off.

If someone can enlighten me, Id appreciate it. Maybe post a typical schedule for 2-3 months as an example. Also, If i apply now, what are my chances of getting the 74 out of Anchorage? Thank you.