View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 03:32 PM
F16Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006

Originally Posted by OtherGuy View Post
My life does not include going to former employers threads...bro. But, whatever makes you feel better about yours. Again, pretty sad really.

"Honey, check this out. So I am on the NJA thread on APC and totally owning these dudes. I am soooo much better than them. Check this out...total burn on this guy. Honey...did you know I am a fighter pilot? Oh yea...I tell you and everyone I meet every day. My bad. Hey kids...Daddy is a fighter pilot...did you know that?" "Yes dad...it says it on your license plate on your 1986 Ninja." "Dad, can I borrow your flight jacket?" "NO! You leave it behind the protective glass next to my ejection seat office chair and framed Distinguished Graduate Certificate!" "Honey, did you press my flight scarf? Me and the boys are playing cards tonight and you know I cannot leave the house without it." "Yes honey I did. Its next to your RayBan Aviators and grossly oversized watch." "Thanks honey...you are the Charlie to my Maverick." "Tonight, when I get home, we are totally gonna watch Iron Eagle I, II, III."

Wow. It appears you have some serious insecurity issues. Good luck with all of that, warrior.