View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 09:44 PM
Fullmoon
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2019

Hi, I am sure you are on the defensive but what these two people write are pretty much right. It sounds like you are in a bit of trouble.
It may not be that you were caught drinking on a plane or in a car but I have heard people getting dui for riding a bicycle a “stretch” imo or in a tractor. If you had been caught riding that scooter it would have been a dui in a the eyes of the law. You just got taken to the hospital. Very lucky. Or not Tbi?

I realize you were drinking and made a major mistake, it doesn’t seem huge because you sobered up and heck what’s the big deal? Yeah it kind of was according to the docs. I realize you think the shoe doesn’t fit. Your words. Testing high positive the next day as a bac means yes you were that intoxicated. First things doctors do in any situation like yours is draw blood and test immediately for drugs and bac levels. Standard protocol, you can request the initial lab results but it was all done as blood related event because possibly you were not conscious. It will be probably be very high that it will shock you. They did nothing suspicious.

Anyway it doesn’t matter because the 1st post claim suspicion of the bac results and now you are attacking them for being Apc police.
They gave you good advice, esp Rick air.

I will give you a good piece of advice and I highly recommend it. I Would read “Flyin Drunk” by Joe Balzer. It is a good read. I did speak with him on the phone last year. These stories are real.
It is a very good story and he is a solid man.
Rick Air is right.

Good luck man