View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 06:10 PM   #3  
Line Holder
mikeinflight's Avatar
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Posts: 49

Originally Posted by TiredSoul View Post
CFI/CFII then get your ME and your MEI at the school where you will work.

In trade for a year’s commitment you will get a reduced rate or might even get it for free.

I was thinking this. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mikeinflight is offline