View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 03:05 PM
JohnBurke
Disinterested Third Party

Joined APC: Jun 2012

Originally Posted by stabapch View Post
When encountered?
Yes. When encountered. The FAA aggressively pursues enforcement action, and always has. Go ahead. Ask me how I know.

Then again, how would you know? You watched a video clip? How many decades of private, repair station, charter, fractional, airline and government maintenance do you have again?

The ‘safety guy’ that was interviewed kept repeating the same verbiage and couldn’t even answer the reporters question honestly. Not to mention the guilty/nervous look on his face.
There you go. You're a conspiracy theorist who knows what he knows because you saw what you thought was guilt on a guy's face on a video. Expertise incarnate. Outstanding.

I wouldn’t have any faith in the FAA.
You wouldn't? Or you don't?

You don't based on your extensive interaction and personal experience, or what you saw on a conspiracy video?

Watch the documentary “flying cheap.” The FAA is essentially paid off/bribed by the big airlines... welcome to reality.
Oh. Conspiracy video. Another honest to god conspiracy theorist. Absolutely outstanding.

Tell me, expert, how do you account for the longest running fatality free period in US aviation history. A unprecedented fluke, perhaps? Did your conspiracy video explain that?