View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 03:43 PM
stabapch
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2019

Originally Posted by JohnBurke View Post
Yes. When encountered. The FAA aggressively pursues enforcement action, and always has. Go ahead. Ask me how I know.

Then again, how would you know? You watched a video clip? How many decades of private, repair station, charter, fractional, airline and government maintenance do you have again?

There you go. You're a conspiracy theorist who knows what he knows because you saw what you thought was guilt on a guy's face on a video. Expertise incarnate. Outstanding.

You wouldn't? Or you don't?

You don't based on your extensive interaction and personal experience, or what you saw on a conspiracy video?

Oh. Conspiracy video. Another honest to god conspiracy theorist. Absolutely outstanding.

Tell me, expert, how do you account for the longest running fatality free period in US aviation history. A unprecedented fluke, perhaps? Did your conspiracy video explain that?
Lol conspiracy video? So you think all those regional guys that lived through those times are just one big conspiracy theory? All those pilots must have been living in some sort of alternative reality then huh?

All the NTSB guys and FAA whistleblower’s are risking their careers by just making things up huh?

Sounds legit....

Define “conspiracy theorist”......

I’m gonna guess you’re atleast over 40 y/o and have never lived anywhere outside of the great USA.