View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 10:41 AM
Brody
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2017

Originally Posted by mjpilot View Post
And whereas your point? Once again, you're showing ZERO comprehension skills.

Can't you answer a simple question? LOL

That's got to be one of the reasons you're not in a shiny A320 with your type rating. That is if you ever passed the checkride in it.

Or is it that you're so much fun in a crew environment on a 4 day trip?

As I said before, do us all a favor and just quit if you ain't liking it.
Once upon a time, Regionals didn't exist yet. They were called Commuters, and they were designed to be a stepping stone for pilots trying to get to a major. It was not unusual to spend a couple of years at a Commuter, and then move on. Not guaranteed, but almost all Commuter pilots quickly graduated to a major.

Fast-forward to today. Several factors have created the Regional behemoths that many of us - try as we might - can't seem to move on from. It would stand to reason that, since so many of us are stuck in the quicksand that is the Regionals, we band together and demand to be treated better.

And paid better. A LOT better.

As for me, I'll continue to tell Regional pilots that they (we) are worth a lot more - and deserve better. I will continue to demand that we not settle for the crumbs our companies and our 'unions' (ha) throw at us.

And pilots like you will continue to challenge people like me. You will tell other Regional pilots to just accept their fate - that it's good enough. You will label people like me as 'problem children,' and try to convince other pilots not to listen to people like me. You'll tell others like me to 'just quit if we don't like it -' just as you're doing with me.

If you're ever unlucky enough to fly with me, you're right . . . I will make your life miserable for our four days together.

I will continually remind you that you're a sellout.

And you'll deserve every bit of it