View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 12:39 PM
Brody
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2017

Originally Posted by mjpilot View Post
Rant continues...

Please answer the questions asked.

By the way, I'm not disagreeing with you that at the regional level, things need to improve, including hotels.

What I'm having a problem with is your attitude. Once again, if you think that other Reginals stay at Shangri-la level, apply there.
Heck, try Emirates, no college degree needed there. They even fly the Airbus. I'm pretty sure they stay at the best hotels around the world.
Just imagine how high you'll sit in an A380, looking down on every other pilot.

Don't worry, you'll never fly with me. I'll simply remove you from the cockpit for safety reasons!
In a previous post, you said our crew hotels were fine.

Now you're saying you agree with me re: sub-par hotels - but that my attitude bothers you.

Not sure why you're hung up on this Airbus type, but whatever. It's irrelevant.

Hate the messenger all you want, but don't ignore the message. You took the position that by wanting more pay/QOL/better accommodations for regional pilots, I'm a complainer and should quit.

I (accurately) pointed out that this is Stockholm Syndrome behavior.

We all deserve better - including you. We just need to do a better job of fighting for it.

Especially considering our unions have abandoned us.

Let's just call a truce. I agree with you, we're on the same side. I wish you the best in moving on from the one regional (Mesa) that seems determined to lower the bar in every way.

Hopefully I'll get out of here soon, too