View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 07:32 AM
mainlinedreamer
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2019

Hello everyone! I would like to take the time to discuss winter flying. PLEASE, make sure you go into the cockpit of any flight you are DH'ing on and tell the crew how to do their job! I can't emphasize this enough. As a model aviator/FAA, I have learned that pilot's are benefitting from my vast knowledge. As a matter of fact, I am the sole reason an aircraft was deiced!!! Can you imagine that if I had not talked to these pilots, there is a 1 in a million shot that they may have not deiced? I am better than everyone here, until it comes to following ATC instructions. I find it better to do my own thing as I am former ATC and make better decisions than they do. The other day I was scolded by an ATC person because my idea was better than his and he did not see it this way. We need more people like me to stand up to these ATC'ers in order to operate more efficiently. Who cares if my company believes I was in the wrong. I believe I am always right, and my abilities show this. I can not wait to flow and bring my expertise to American Airlines. I will be a valued asset and probably asked to be a CP. Until then, I will not accept constructive criticism, follow instructions, or even listen to my FO's. I am their superior and if they were so good, they'd be captains. I look forward to continuing to be better than all of you, for as long as I'm here!