Thread: pilot mortgages
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 10:53 AM
Droopy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: F-16

Was going to wait until I closed, (and I will follow up when I do), but here's one from someone who is not a new, single post member...

I contacted Marty as a direct result of the referrals in this thread. He was great to talk to, definitely relates to us since he is one of us, and handed me off to Jonathan and his team.

Jonathan, Bri, and Lisa have been nothing short of awesome. I have some credit issues that they advised me one, we got preapproved incredibly quickly, and they have made the process from offer on a house to (almost) closing quick and easy. Since I'm overseas the vast majority of the time, my schedule gets pretty screwy. They have been quick with responses to questions even late at night on weekends. (Which was not expected or needed, but much appreciated.)

I expect to close in the next week or two and will follow up then, but I wanted to clear up the air from the previous posters comment about a fly by night operation. Marty's company is the real deal and it's obvious he has worked hard to set it up to serve us, his target demographic.