View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 06:21 AM
KnockKnock
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

[QUOTE=Klsytakesit;2775768]You are flat talkin outa your a$$.....Variations of that story have been floating around for a long time. You cheerleaders sure have a way about you....and that”I voted yes” button on your tie is lookin good.[/QUOTE

You don't like what you hear so it must be made up? If this flying thing doesn't work out for you, you've got a job in government waiting for you. That's exactly what happened and the only reason I brought it up is because 1) Before this I haven't ever heard any pax complain about riding on an Airbus vs. a Boeing. I've always been under the impression the average pax couldn't tell a 737 from a 152. 2). There is this dumb debate that all pax love the Airbus more than the 737. Apparently these folks did not. How do you take what I said and flip it to mean I'm cheerleading for the company? I don't care if we have a mixed fleet, an all Boeing fleet or an all Airbus fleet. They're both narrow bodies that pay the same. You know that right? I haven't been here long enough to get a chance to vote on anything but in your 20 yrs here, you've certainly helped make this place the Nirvana it currently it. Thanks for all you do. You're brand of rebellion is a refreshing.