View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 08:24 AM
KnockKnock
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by Ala5ka View Post
Im not so much attacking them individually as I am attacking their teachers and educational support systems in their trailer parks growing up.

Also, I'm referring more to the ones that are irrationally afraid of flying on an airbus for no reason other than hearing anti airbus sentiments. If someone genuinely enjoys flying on a 737 over an airbus I could not care less, good for them.

Also, uncle ben is loving on everyone he can apparently so knowing he loves me isn't working the way it used to.
Does this apply to those who prefer the Airbus to the Boeing? Are those folks morons from the trailer park too? Or is it only the ones that don’t fit your narrative that are clearly too dumb to fly? Also, you say a pax would have to be completely ignorant of aviation to say they prefer a 737 to a 320 but now say they are at least knowledgeable enough to form an opinion based on what they’ve heard about each aircraft? Seems like the MORE you say they know, the more opinionated they become against the 320 vs. the 737. I’m still of the mindset that 99% of the traveling public couldn’t tell the difference between most airplanes. It’s just very interesting that it would make you upset enough to attack a customer base as dumb because you hear something that goes against your bias. They’re both narrow body airplanes that pay the same bud. If we go all one fleet or the other, your paycheck ain’t gonna change. Uncle Ben will make it better though. He’s got enough love for everyone.