Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 11:47 AM
4runner
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2009

Originally Posted by Qotsaautopilot View Post
So after the “surprise” job fair they called you for an interview to take place when? You’re telling us you weren’t going home at any point between the job fair and the scheduled interview to get your logs? And you weren’t able to schedule an interview date that would allow you to go get them?

Further, if you’re interested in a company, job fairs for that company aren’t a surprise. People that really want to work there know when and where these fairs take place and come prepared. If it was a surprise you obviously are indifferent about working there.
Going home for my logbook meant a 2 continent commute. Some of us were still furloughed in 2014. It was a pleasant surprise Captain Koala. FAPA was good enough to have a job fair that I wasn’t aware of. Sometimes you can get “out of the loop” being far from the US. I decided to buy a blazer at H&M and made a pit stop. I’m not “suspicious”. I’m an honest, hard working aviator with no skeletons in my closet that wanted to come home and be closer to what was left of my family. Cheers and clear skies.