View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 11:48 AM
benzoate
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by P-3Bubba View Post
Look, that’s the real red a$$ here too!!! We used to be about the crewmembers. And we in turn gave a $hit about helping the company succeed. Then, we got big and were making REAL money. Success was the norm, so the company started taking back. That’s the greed portion of the equation. Increased the benchmark credit hour 1.5 time pay trigger. Then, a new PEA that eliminated it. The Corporate hubris concluded 2 union drives were unsuccessful, so we can do whatever we want to the pilot drones. They’ll get in line with their blue gloves on.

Well, the music has stopped.

But, we still need JetBlue to succeed. We need the product to sell. The burn it down bull$hit sucks. I hope there’s a plan on the horizon to steer the ship. Is that a buyout or Europe on 4/11? I’m out of guesses.

-Bubs
I would never encourage burn it down either but in my tenure the only time management has ever taken notice is when a concerted effort to stop caring has occurred. There is a distinct difference.

If everyone would simply do their job and nothing else things would change at a much higher rate but jetblue pilots are jetblue pilots sooo...