View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 12:43 PM
theUpsideDown
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Originally Posted by Avroman View Post
Well Phil was pre merger. I was more talking about the CEO's that came post merger. Basically after the guy from Frontier, S.M.
Phil annouced the merger that he negotiated. Where in the multi-year commitment of merging do you draw the line? The beginning? Every time it changed goals and targets the first few months? The contract? The date of the SL integration? The date it ended?

All i remember from S.M. was him crying and blubbering about how bad the bankruptcy was gonna hurt his family, and that i can't put my bag in the closet anymore because he needed the whole coat closet to himself, his witch, and his awful children. Has this new CEO started crying yet in public about how hard the winters are on his family yet? Or how embarassed he gets trying to explain to his friends that he still works for Delta, but his badge says something else now, any day now the gift of absolution bestowed by Delta will remove him from our filthy regional stench? Has he given himself a raise to put up with the indignity of dealing with regional management? S.M. was a clown and he lasted 10 minutes. I suppose we had to hear his lips flap slightly more, but lets not encourage the new guy just in case he is as insufferable.