View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 06:35 PM
Hawker445
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2012
Angry Blackbird flightsharing raises $10M

https://nxtstartup.in/business-news/...JAnaTiCe4MiYs0

Am i losing my memory or have we already gone through these attempts with flight sharing?

These guys have been operating for a year. At first used a service called hitch" where a pilot would (maybe they would) share their flight to and from a destination; But they removed that from their site a few months ago. Now i'm not sure what they're doing with these individuals and these "commercial pilots"

If that's not wha they're doing and pairing people to actual companies with an operating certificate (like surfair and jetsuit X), I'm not even sure I understand their business model. Their CEO Rudd Davis is a complete sleaze bag from what i've been told from someone that attempted to work with him.

This company is a huge red flag, a middle finger to the rest of us earning our certificates and going through extensive training so that these very people can be SAFE.

I really don't understand why the FAA hasn't shut these people down.

I've looked through these peoples Linkedin profiles and not a single person has any background in aviation other than attempting to get their PPL.