View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 09:21 AM
Hamzah
On Reserve

Joined APC: Mar 2019

Originally Posted by JayMahon View Post
Moving to America and having the legal right to work in America are two very different things. Does your 1/2 American count on paper to the point where you are a citizen or can legally work here? This has a major impact on your ability to become a pilot here.

"Do medicine students do a surgery?" Alright smartass, I'm pretty sure medicine students LEARN FIRST AID/CPR and take advanced health classes before deciding "Yeah, I'm going to drop 100k on a medical degree/nursing school". I didn't say "fly a 777", I said you should take a discovery flight.

You're 18. It's fine to have a dream, but at this stage in life you need to put your hands on whatever it is you think you're going to do with your life. Go take a discovery flight and try your hand at flying, maybe learn something about yourself. Every other piece of advice won't matter if you get vertigo and panic at the controls of an aircraft.

YOU are asking for advice, that's the advice. Don't like it? Stop asking for it. It's time to be a big boy.

If you think this level of directive advice is a problem, you're not going to like flight training. Or being a first officer. Or jobs in general.
One of your parents being an American would automatically make you a citizen, that’s other than I was born there. Yes I am an American. I have the American citizenships.

Ok you’re right about the medical issue, it’s a wrong comparison.

You were being rude to me since the first reply, I’m not the type that likes to make conflict with people for no reason, I’m just trying to learn new stuff and information.