View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 09:39 AM
JayMahon
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2019

Originally Posted by Hamzah View Post
One of your parents being an American would automatically make you a citizen, that’s other than I was born there. Yes I am an American. I have the American citizenships.

Ok you’re right about the medical issue, it’s a wrong comparison.

You were being rude to me since the first reply, I’m not the type that likes to make conflict with people for no reason, I’m just trying to learn new stuff and information.
I'm glad you've got the citizenship. In the US it's very common for folks to claim heritage from another place without a direct legal connection to it. My last name is Irish, but I'm not an Irish citizen despite being 50% Irish by heritage.

Good on you for owning up to your mistake, that's a good sign.

I'm sorry you felt I was rude. You've started a lot of posts about the same topics. Either you didn't get what you needed from the earlier posts or you are looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear.

At this point you've got some fairly clear direction. Go take your discovery flight, let us know how it went and feel free to ask more questions after that. You seem to think that financing and money don't make an impact on your plans, but I assure you... not all options are available to you if you need outside financing/student loans to pay for things as opposed to paying your own way. Definitely important information to discuss with your parents... after the discovery flight.

=)

Go fly.