View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 07:18 AM
Tailhookah
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2014
Position: Widget Jet

Originally Posted by Buck Rogers View Post
Good Lawd....if he is ready to burn the house down and he got hired in 2014...he doesn't have his ante in the pot. Complain all he wants, he just doesn't have skin in the game to usurp/appropriate others' real sacrifices.

Ever owned a stock that filed for chapter 11....and a class action lawsuit is filed for malfeasance? To be part of the class you had to be there for it.....if you buy the stock after the cutoff....you can **** and moan till your hearts content, but you are not part of the class...and have no rights.

I just want to know ....is he part of the class or just a bomb thrower trying to incite and flagellate the masses into a frenzy before we have even exchanged openers

Hopefully, that sheds a little light on my position....if not, I'm sorry...it's the best I can do since you failed to provide any points to ponder about how my thinking need rehabilitation

It’s very apparent that you are the bomb thrower here Buck. You attack, make false assumptions and claims and then won’t man up when you are called out. Sad....