View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 09:48 AM
Tailhookah
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2014
Position: Widget Jet

Originally Posted by Buck Rogers View Post
Great first post Turbine....very informative, insightful, thought provoking AND funny ....all at the same time....I am simply amazed at your prowess. Keep it up!!

Hmmmm.....I've got your answer....what diff does it make bro ? Unless you are acknowledging that it does make a difference?

Is that you Tailhooka? Time to go back to the reservation/enclave/house/commune that you've wandered from.

I might also ask....how old are you? Petulant much?

As asked before by others....time to get this post back on track.....incite all you want ,you'll be doing it in an echo chamber
No not me Bucky. But it does matter since you’re the one who made a big deal about my DOH just prior to slandering me on hypotheticals. You need to come clean or have zero credibility. I think you’re junior. Been here not too long and a real treat to be around. So man up boy blunder or zip it jr. Easy as pie.

And BTW this thread is on track. Actually we’ve had a great discussion when you ignore your trolling asswipe remarks while trying to be someone you are not or will never be.