View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 10:12 AM
TurbineBlade
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2019
Position: 73N A

Originally Posted by Buck Rogers View Post
Great first post Turbine....very informative, insightful, thought provoking AND funny ....all at the same time....I am simply amazed at your prowess. Keep it up!!

Hmmmm.....I've got your answer....what diff does it make bro ? Unless you are acknowledging that it does make a difference?

Is that you Tailhooka? Time to come back to the reservation/enclave/house/commune .

I might also ask....how old are you? Petulant much?

As asked before by others....time to get this post back on track.....incite all you want ,you'll be doing it in an echo chamber
I have lurked around for years, pretty much when the World Wide Web became useful (no more paper applications; a plus) - never posted or signed up, obviously, until now.
Do I acknowledge that date of hire makes a difference? Of course not. The only thing I acknowledge is that you owe someone an apology for your childish reaction to someone who was entering only their opinion on the matter. Tailhookah didn't attack you personally, he didn't insult any of your family members. He didn't insult your intelligence yet you chose to be rude in your response. Be civil - you may get further in life.

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie is a good read.