View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 05:26 AM
SilverSurfer
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Default Denial

Originally Posted by citationdrvrmob View Post
Yeah, I turned down the interview when they called to arrange the airfare. I kind of felt bad because they were sooooo nice, and offered to cover the airfare, hotel, rental car, everything. Then the lady said PLEASE keep us in mind if for any reasons your plans change. They must be needing pilots quite badly. If they brought up the pay by about 20k across the board, I might reconsider.
Floptions management is still in denial about how bad its going to get. We are losing pilots at a alarming rate and there are few if any takers of job offers here. Crewing the aircraft will start to become a real problem soon. I wonder how low they are going to lower our minimums to be able to find pilots stupid enough or inexperience enough to fill a class.

From what I hear they are dragging their feet at the negotiations table doing everything they can do to slow down the process and forestall the inevitable. Until our pilots are ****ed off enough to come together, say enough is enough, and ground the fleet till further notice or until we have a contract, management will play this game.

Until management gets serious enough about finishing a contract this will be a $hithole to work for. Go work at Home Depot if Floptions is your only other option.