View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 01:48 PM
pitchattitude
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2017

Originally Posted by md11pilot11 View Post
I am not locked in I signed the contract but I have not taken any money or travel benefits. I’m getting nothing from Envoy. I’m willing to commute for sometime but I do want to live in base. I have spent time living in the North East, Florida, now Indiana. Texas especially Dallas appeals to me. No income tax, cheap land, fits with who I am and I love Florida but it’s just so over crowded near Miami and FLL. Girlfriend has plenty of job opportunities in Dallas but there isn’t much in FL and we both don’t want to be in the cold anymore. The only thing about Ny is i have family in the city would be able to stay with them whenever needed but I could never live in the NE again just not for me and way too expensive. I’m really trying to find a good balance between time at home while also working as hard as I can for the 1000 pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve heard people say good things about the Charlotte area. Know one FO that commutes to NY and another buddy that works for a fractional. Has PSA written all over it.