View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 09:42 PM
LocDog249
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2019

I've never taken any meds for the depression, so that's a non-issue. I have a meeting with my therapist next week. Things have already been slowing down frequency wise for the appointments since he feels I've been doing better. This just gives me a reason to wrap it up sooner rather than later.
I did take my discovery flight the other day, and it was less than great. I got a little nauseated because the weather/winds were pretty bad. We couldn't break 2000' and I didn't even get to fly. I was really discouraged with the nausea feeling until I found out both my girlfriend (roller coaster fan) and brother-in-law were nausea too.
I'm planning on taking another Discovery flight or two to see how that goes.
By then I'll have then meet with my therapist and can see what he thinks is the best course of action. With his recommendation to hopefully discontinue treatment, I can then contact one of the consulting firms before filling out my medical. Then have a brief chat with the AME before submitting the paperwork and get my second class. Or would first class be better even though I'm not going for an ATP?
Thanks for all the help.

And I had misread earlier about my fainting incident and I will be mentioning that on the medical forms. As I see it, it was a one time isolated incident that hasn't reoccurred in almost 20 years.