Old 04-21-2019, 08:29 AM
maxjet
VHR-very happily retired

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: Retired

Originally Posted by nitefr8dog View Post
I have been on flight with NetJet crews , pax crews from other airlines and our crew...all in uniform. All on purchased tickets. No one introduced themselves. The cockpit or cabin crew could care less. And I have always been offered an extra meal or snacks without asking. My view is don't make extra work and you will be appreciated more. They can see you are flight crew....no need to beat it to death.
I don’t disagree at all.

When I introduce myself to the FA’s I do so by saying hello and moving to my seat. No big deal. I have never gone up front. My issue is with the poster who thinks it is appropriate to say something demeaning or sarcastic to a FA. I don’t care what the reason is, you have to be better than that when you wear a uniform.

If an employee is inappropriate, you handle it as a professional, behind the scenes. Not like some emotional juvenile. Handle situations when in uniform the same way you would handle a would handle a flight control problem in your aircraft. As a professional.

If you can’t control you emotions then please don’t travel in uniform. Just like other groups we are all judged by the actions of a few.