Old 04-23-2019, 03:00 AM
nitefr8dog
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007

Originally Posted by maxjet View Post
I don’t disagree at all.

When I introduce myself to the FA’s I do so by saying hello and moving to my seat. No big deal. I have never gone up front. My issue is with the poster who thinks it is appropriate to say something demeaning or sarcastic to a FA. I don’t care what the reason is, you have to be better than that when you wear a uniform.

If an employee is inappropriate, you handle it as a professional, behind the scenes. Not like some emotional juvenile. Handle situations when in uniform the same way you would handle a would handle a flight control problem in your aircraft. As a professional.

If you can’t control you emotions then please don’t travel in uniform. Just like other groups we are all judged by the actions of a few.
I am going to suggest the comment " check your manifest grandma" was under his breath and not outloud.....that said, board the aircraft take your seat and go to sleep. Uniform or not. I see guys in uniform going out of their way to call attention to themselves....unnecessarily. I think that is when the flight attendants do an eye roll. Just board, sit down, sleep.