View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 03:03 AM
Stratosphere
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2010
Position: Bent Over

Originally Posted by JohnBurke View Post
Haunt you for years?

None of those flight crews made it home to their beds, and in some cases, there was barely enough to scrape up to put in a matchbox.

There's a hell of a difference there.

You might pay with your certificate. The crew pays with their life. And the lives of everyone else on board.

You understand the difference?

How nice of you. And helpful, too.

Yeah I understand the difference exactly what I told a pilot who would not get out of my way one time when I was trying to work I said to him when you make a mistake you die and when I make a mistake you still die. Think he finally figured it out...Oh and as far as paying with your life the lead mechanic over the crew that hung the engine on the ill fated AA 191 committed suicide over it.. I also know of one air force mechanic that crossed control cables on I believe an F15 (apparently it's easy to do) also commited suicide after a pilot crashed and died cuz of it. So just because we are not riding in the airplane doesn't mean that we don't care and there is no consequence for us.....I will wait patiently for your anticipated usual smart ass remark John Burke.