View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 08:52 PM
MAGNUM!!

Originally Posted by Deuce130 View Post
I think you're just mad b/c the Virginia Air Guard has decided to return to active duty again and join the psycho ex-Eagle drivers at Langley. Too many early mornings and late workdays has scrambled your already too-small brain. Now, go to bed. You've got to get up early to get your name on that vault opening sheet thingie. .
I'm still up because I can't go to bed early. I have night pit and go tomorrow. No sh*t. Two sorties with a hot pit refuel at night. I might get home at 0200. At least they put a "show" time on the schedule for me to make sure I don't come in too early.

And for all the dumba** heavy drivers who think I'm bitc*ing about night flyin, save it. I've done as many night AAR's as Deuce has and have never hit a mountain. But the idea of hot pit refueling at night is stupid. The last time we did this the Ops and MX got in a fight because 1) we can't taxi without beacons on and 2) we can't roll into the hot pits without beacons off. No kidding. This is what ACC spends it's time on...F-22s taxing 30' with or without beacons. We spent 30 minutes on this at a pilot meeting. Many "experienced" 500 hr IPs offered their opinions while several 2000 hr+ guard guys were thinking about F-16s at Richmond.

I love the Air Force, I love the Air Force, I love the Air Force, this is better than hub-turning, this is better than hub-turning, this is better than hub-turning, lalalalalalalallalala