View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 04:51 PM
symbian simian
Line holder

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: On the bus,seat 0A

Originally Posted by Macjet View Post
Yes, very.

There are additional airframes coming that are outside of the now 180 fleet plan. These will maintain our 15% YOY growth until the 'order' airplanes arrive which sounds to be in the 2024-2029 time frame.

Our current fleet plan has grown from 144, to 164, to 174, to 177, and now 180 without a single aircraft order.

The company stated repeatedly that the next aircraft order, and it also sounds like they've already picked the airframe, is coming. Not if, or maybe, or we'd like to. The company said on an investor call that an aircraft order will be soon be announced (Q3). So, unless you think the company is blatantly lying to its investors and to the SEC then it's pretty disingenuous to claim the last Captain has already been hired.

The 15% YOY growth was called out as being 'aggressive' by one analyst. The company said that it isn't and that it's actually a metered growth percentage due to the sheer size that this airline will become. This airline is going to grow and it's going to grow very large.

The call is well worth a listen and should be a requirement before anyone is allowed to post their uneducated opinion about what is and isn't going to happen here.
Yeah, but I still go by the advice my great grandma gave me in November 1903: "you can't fly airplanes that aren't there".