Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 04:17 PM
Extenda
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by BobZ View Post
Well. The boomers did create the tech and devices you are using here to whine about the unfairness of life.
Along with some pretty good music imho.
The boomers are also going to hand off a generational transfer of wealth never before seen in history.
But other than that...you are right. not much i guess.
My life has been unfair in my favor. Military paid for a lot of my flight training and my parents allowed me to go to school debt free. I have a great job at a major now, so I’m not whining about anything. Boomers inventing the tech devices? Probably half and half between them and Gen X. Also millennials made all the apps where you can share Tucker Carlson Hot Takes with your friends about how bad millennials are, so we win that one. I’m excited to see this massive wealth transfer that the average millennials going to get, source?

Generations are composed of disparate groups of people, some good, some bad. I just bristle, (dare I say, get “triggered”) when baby boomers **** on us millennials based on stupid stereotypes which they absorb during their daily conservative media indoc session.