Thread: Mob mentality
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 04:42 AM
Tad Charara
New Hire

Joined APC: Mar 2019

The Company cannot grow or attract any talent if the only base we have is MSP. If you want to be paid like any other major airline you need to operate like them too.
The company can't grow or attract talent because the pay and work rules are worse than most regional airlines. If you want to operate like any other major airline, you need to pay like them too. See how that works?

Then there's PDX... Where to begin...

The Company's "offer" to open PDX and displace pilots there in exchange for absolutely nothing was so atrocious even the arbitrator didn't know what to do with it. It was a transparently bad-faith effort, which is now appearing to have been engineered as a scapegoat to blame growth problems on rather than a sincere attempt at expansion.

The June lines are a big middle finger to the pilot group and everyone knows it. We'll fly them, as professionals do. The C-suite can throw all the tantrums they like. I expect we're in for some more.

I'll never understand how a company that flies aircraft can have such open disdain for the employees it counts on as much as the aircraft itself. It seems as though it would be beneficial to everyone if you saw to it they were taken care of. But, then I guess you wouldn't have letters from the Congressional Ethics Committee personally lambasting you for being a scumbag. That's world-class right there.