Thread: FlyExclusive
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 04:59 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
Man,

You sure are getting worked up about a company that you don’t work for... Again, NOWHERE did I insult any pilot or company here. When I did mention other companies, I only mentioned excellent, enviable companies who started out with bad schedules and or pay then improved with age.

Sounds like you are a GAMA guy, and GAMA is an amazing company with great benefits, good pay, good schedule, etc. I know this because I am a former VNR pilot, and I have about 60 friends who are still there or have passed through after we shut down in 2013. I have a similar number of friends who went to Executive Jet (Now Netjets) when our airline furloughed in 2001-2002, and I know how far they came since 2005.

I NEVER said that we have an open ended credit card when it comes to hotels, I said that we get to pick our own hotels. Like many, I am a Hilton guy and I often look for the best deals there. And yes, I also stay at the Holiday Inn Express unapologetically.... We police ourselves in getting reasonable lodging, close to the airport, BTW.... I have never gotten any pushback for going over $135. Obviously, we stay in MVY, ACK, HTO, Super Bowl venues where rooms have exceeded $700 per night: I promise that we didn’t sleep on the FBO couch just because the price exceeded $135.

And please list here where I am “trashing” other companies and “insulting” pilots from my “high horse”, LOL. Seriously, you show where I trashed them and I will apologize. Of course I didn’t, so I won’t have to.
You mentioned all pilot ***** about everything in a earlier post. I believe if non of us worked we would still want a check mailed to us. Sound familiar??? Let’s cut the BS your insulting pilot for wanting better lives. 8/6 while industry standard is horrible. Meaning FE can’t offer it and when people ask you to see why FE isn’t offering it you resort to stories indicating pilot are cry babies for wanting a better life. We know your a recruiter for FE that fine. FE probably is a good company.But insulting pilots for wanting the best quality of life as being crybabies because you can’t match NetJets. So to justify your shortcomings you insult pilots. So I decided to pick on you and your company. As a desk jockey you may get to see your family most nights other pilots are out busting their asses day in and day out to make a life for them or their families and so when we want to try to get better life for us and them you insult us. ***Also some of your pilots run there mouth to much on the road and talk “ Stuff about other companies”. So While today my anger may be directed at you because we know you’re there recruiter. Talk to your pilots about talking negative about other companies on the road.***

Last edited by 1212135; 05-18-2019 at 05:18 AM.