View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 05:54 AM
reCALcitrant
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

As officers, we are not paid to sweat and do busy work. You SHOULD be paid to do your profession (Officer, Pilot, etc.) at the highest level. Instead the Air Force is so short staffed that we have turned our officers into *****es that fix sinks and vacuum and take out the trash. It's sad. What we should be concentrating on is flying at a level higher than the enemy. We've started using words like our "business" and "corporate" to describe what we do. I am not in a corporation or a ****ing business. Nor do I have any ****ing "customers" as I hear in travel pay or any of these other places where the homos are allowed to work. I make a point to do my work and leave. Never will I stay around and do busy work or show my face so some god damn Lt. Col. thinks I'm burning the midnight oil. I might stick around and have a beer and develop bonds with my fellow warfighters though. If he doesn't like it, he'll be gone in a year. BTW, when you become that Col or General. Change it for the people under you. You will find that they work harder for you when you are not counting their hours!!