View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 04:42 PM
kolt66
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2017

Originally Posted by LeftWing View Post
Perhaps English isn’t his or her first language.

As long as you’re criticizing grammar; “So, you want me to take someone seriously who wants to fly a 747 when they lack basic grammar?” There...fixed for you. Your syntactic error says the subject wants to fly a 747 “seriously”

You’re deluded by your own misplaced arrogance and the assumption that people actually like to fly with you.
I criticized him for his lack of "basic grammar". I don't go around looking for errors that people make concerning the nuanced juxtaposition of words in a sentence like you've just tried to do. I just think that pilots who can't use basic grammar make our profession look bad. You must disagree with that which tells me that you probably don't have much respect for our profession.

The really funny thing is that you're not even correct in your criticism. The subject of my sentence is "someone who wants to fly a 747", not "someone", as you claimed. That completely invalidates your criticism. Nice try though.

By the way, how would you have any idea if people want to fly with me and what does that have to do with anything that was said here? Seems like you just desperately want to attack me personally.