View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 07:31 AM
point432
On Reserve Forever

Joined APC: Sep 2009
Position: Would you like fries with that gear, sir?
Default ABX washing out new hires..

Originally Posted by captjns View Post
Shame that they company won’t throw a bone to those who are ready.

I’m sure there are plenty that are ready when their number comes up. But for some of the new hires it’s still a ways out. Plenty of time to really focus. If you were living day by day at a company that presents itself with zero future...would you take it serious?

I’m sure BedtimeFr8 has a list of issues he would be willing to share. They paint a picture that the company straight up has zero ability or chance to attract good talent and has been doing that for decades.

I don’t know what the company could do to make sure these FOs stop messing up on a daily basis. That’s like 110 pilots. Maybe the company could revamp the training to better fit the needs of what the Captains want. Perhaps the job is being made overly complicated. Or perhaps check airmen want it done one way and line pilots want it another. But Fr8 brings up a good point, it’s tough training and you continually have to keep learning.

You probably shouldn’t come here...don’t ever come here...and don’t let me catch you here...ever. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by point432; 05-23-2019 at 07:42 AM.