View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 11:20 PM
Albief15
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

Originally Posted by Lifesabeech92 View Post
As a new hire, how hard is it to get CGN? I have dual citizenship in USA and DEU (grew up there, got my high school diploma from Germany, Bachelor's in the USA). Speak both fluently, wonder if FEDEX gives a little more emphasize to fluent speakers and nationals? I always preferred the living in Germany over the USA (The fiancee and me want to leave the USA ASAP, for several reasons, mostly political).

EDIT: I know you'll work as an EXPAT (working under an american contract in a foreign country regardless of citizenship). My dad did that for LH in the USA as an Engineer, so every couple of years you have to go back to your home country (used to be after 6 years go to a different country for 2 years, then come back?), but don't know if it changes anything if you're citizen of both countries.
1. We work on the seniority system here. FedEx will not "give a little more emphasis to fluent speakers..." if there is someone with 1 seniority number in front of you that wants the spot.

2. I suggest you and your fiance hightail it back to Germany...as fast as you can get there. Our nation obviously offends you. I spent most of my adult life training to fight between the Fulda Gap and the Eifel, and was prepared to die to protect not only Americans, but our former adversaries the Germans as well. When you get home, do me a favor and drive over to Belgium, the Netherlands, France, and a host of other places your grandparents raped and pillaged, and visit some of the American cemeteries that dot the continent with many of our finest. I had the honor of serving stationed in your country, and led some fly-bys over some of those same sacred memorials while I was there. When that trip is over you can go on back home and **** yourself. I can tell you that a good percentage of FedEx pilots were military pilots, and most of the rest that weren't are still very patriotic and proud of our country. I don't want you here. If I find out your name I'll do all I can to let everyone else know it. They won't like you either.

Happy Memorial Day.

Last edited by Albief15; 05-26-2019 at 11:38 PM.