View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 05:14 AM
opt0712
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2012

Originally Posted by Albief15 View Post
1. We work on the seniority system here. FedEx will not "give a little more emphasis to fluent speakers..." if there is someone with 1 seniority number in front of you that wants the spot.

2. I suggest you and your fiance hightail it back to Germany...as fast as you can get there. Our nation obviously offends you. I spent most of my adult life training to fight between the Fulda Gap and the Eifel, and was prepared to die to protect not only Americans, but our former adversaries the Germans as well. When you get home, do me a favor and drive over to Belgium, the Netherlands, France, and a host of other places your grandparents raped and pillaged, and visit some of the American cemeteries that dot the continent with many of our finest. I had the honor of serving stationed in your country, and led some fly-bys over some of those same sacred memorials while I was there. When that trip is over you can go on back home and **** yourself. I can tell you that a good percentage of FedEx pilots were military pilots, and most of the rest that weren't are still very patriotic and proud of our country. I don't want you here. If I find out your name I'll do all I can to let everyone else know it. They won't like you either.

Happy Memorial Day.
Uh oh, Albie got hacked.