Thread: ABX Air
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 07:19 PM
point432
On Reserve Forever

Joined APC: Sep 2009
Position: Would you like fries with that gear, sir?

Originally Posted by flyfranz View Post
I’m looking for employment just like everyone else should be. But maybe you can tell me why I shouldn’t tell everyone to leave? This place is toxic. Management hates the pilots. The union hates management. In 30 years I’ve never worked for a company like this. And I worked in Africa!

I should have known when I got hired here, and they refused to put us in CASS, that coming here was a mistake. ATI next door in training had CASS.

My first email from the CP was after I’d been on the road for over a month straight. I thought it was an atta boy for helping out. Nope! I had filled out an engine monitoring page wrong. The beatings will continue till morale improves. Thanks for helping us out Franz...

Don’t even get me started on HR.

Seriously though. Why should anyone stay or come here?

Funny how the biggest day to day worry could be filling out paperwork. Not crashing into a mountain or flying tired...paperwork. You need to make sure Delta has all the info they need. Problem would be solved if they had someone to audit non-punitively. Why? Its easier to blame the tired person than accept the flaws of being human.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk