Thread: ABX Air
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 08:20 AM
Makinitup
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2018
Position: B767 Capt.

Originally Posted by flyfranz View Post
I’m looking for employment just like everyone else should be. But maybe you can tell me why I shouldn’t tell everyone to leave? This place is toxic. Management hates the pilots. The union hates management. In 30 years I’ve never worked for a company like this. And I worked in Africa!
I should have known when I got hired here, and they refused to put us in CASS, that coming here was a mistake. ATI next door in training had CASS.
My first email from the CP was after I’d been on the road for over a month straight. I thought it was an atta boy for helping out. Nope! I had filled out an engine monitoring page wrong. The beatings will continue till morale improves. Thanks for helping us out Franz...
Don’t even get me started on HR.
Seriously though. Why should anyone stay or come here?
Emails for paperwork corrections pretty well stopped when a certain FED was removed from our group. He was creating havoc with everything he touched. Ask the Captains why they put check marks on every page of NOTAMs. You could also follow the lead of a few and don’t turn in anything so then they can never find an error.

As for still being here, you have posted that no one should come here and for those here to leave starting shortly after you came here. All I’m saying is if its that bad take whatever comes along and be happy. Staying here until you get an offer from your dream airline might just take you to retirement at ABX. The few at ABX who are not out looking either have issues in their past and can’t, are getting close to retirement, or, and counter to your feelings, actually enjoy working here.