Thread: Ameriflight
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 11:59 AM
FreightDogs
Ameriflight

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by Utah6SD View Post

Is Kacie still working with Ameriflight as your FO recruiter or is there someone else I can reach out to (I looked her up on LinkedIn and it appears she left the company)? I know AMF isn't currently advertising any FO positions but I'm interesting in sending off my resume in case a slot opens in SLC in the future. Any assistance you can provide on the current recruiter for FO's would be greatly appreciated! A few quick notes on me:

- Began flying 15 years ago as Private Pilot
- Meet all hiring minimums for EMB 120 FO
- Currently employed as CFI, CFII, and MEI
- 8 Year's active duty military followed by three years as corporate safety/security manager. Vast experience with SMS/Risk Management

- T
Hi, T!

We don't have any First Officer positions open on our website at the moment, but we'd still love to receive your resume. We hire First Officers about every two or so months as our current FOs upgrade to Captain.
We also have ACP FOs at 750-800 TT.
Here's the best place to send it: [email protected] That will get you to all of our Pilot Recruiters. Be sure to send a resume (with updated flight times), as well as location preference and availability, and hire month availability.

Hope that helps!