View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 07:48 AM
Av8tor8710
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2016

This is a shame to hear, I’m an AT. Have a buddy who went through training several months ago and did just fine, no issues. Speaks of the company very well, maybe he’s still on the new hire high INS. I was really looking forward to starting my career at ZW but from the sound of things, why would I if I’m just going to get treated like dirt under a rock. Also, researching Binns....yea he does seem like a company killer so the future of ZW is looking bleak IMO. If I show up to class in two months, only to be sold, merged or out of business completely in the next two yrs....either way I’d lose seniority, possibly an upgrade slot or have to start all over somewhere....can someone please just flat out tell a person in my position any positives or reasons to come to ZW now? Only reason I’m currently sticking with it is because I live near CAE, but even that outstation could go away as the rumor mill has it now, and health insurance. Thanks in advance, y’all have been really great about being straight forward and I look forward to your replies....I sincerely appreciate it!