View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 09:50 AM
AZwiz
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: Doggie from the left

Originally Posted by Junkyard Dog View Post
I finally left recently. I can’t tell anyone whether to come here or not. But I can say when I left, morale was at an all time low. Junior mans are now the norm and no longer the exception. AWAC is severely short on Captains as many have chosen to leave. Reserves are being abused and pushed to the maximum on a daily basis.
We have a new CP who doesn’t care about the pilot group except to treat them like ****. They no longer care if you have anything going on in your personal life. Their corporate culture has now become a hostile environment. If it was that wonderful here, why the massive amounts of attrition? They’re new attitude has become “Shut up and just fly.” We have a passive union that will not stick up for the pilots. And leaders who only care about drinking and eating themselves to death at ALPA meetings.
The pilot group isn’t respected but regarded as a liability according to management.
Some of these pilots were great and highly professional and a good group to fly with. It’s a shame what they’re doing to them.
Ding ding ding, we almost have a winner. I think this post is #2 right behind the 'slit my wrist' post.