View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 12:58 AM
boeingdvr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016
Default Southern Air CBA

So- take a look at the Southern Air prolife on APC. You can see mgmt has copied and pasted recent court ruling.

Exec mgmt is desperate for you to believe a higher CBA is on the way.

Let me tell you the facts. This is the same mgmt that told me nearly 4 years ago the UPS CBA was right around the corner and I got in on the ground floor.

I, like my co workers are all out- most have class dates at other airlines.

I’ve never been apart of, or witnessed such a dirty, hostile airline management group. The moral is absolutely at its worst, sick calls and FTG calls are at record levels. It has absolutely infected this pilot group like the plague.

I fear this group is so distracted and afraid of being disciplined- another horrible accident is on the horizon.

I truly believe based on the insane schedules, rushed training, and type of flying, it’s just a matter of time before we see something again.

It’s truly sad, and disgusting to see first hand, and I have no desire to be apart of this environment mgmt has created.

If I would of stayed at my regional I’d be flowing shortly. Worst career mistake for me.

Best of luck in your decisions, but coming here is a career killer and time waster.